how to create a basic website design template using php css and xhtml?

Overzicht

Sponsored by: Vacatures door Monsterboard

Richard Walter

Richard Walter

21/01/2017 09:27:02
Anchor link
Hello,

I can figure out some things here and there in CSS and PHP, but I don't know enough to develop and design an entire website.

I just don't know where to start.. I am totally confused and annoyed about this. Once in a while, I do some sites for non profit organizations, but it is never fully designed by me.
I would love to design and develop beautiful and functional web sites using HTML, CSS, XHTML, Photoshop and all those good stuff! Even though I do not plan to make it my profession, I'd like to know this stuff so I can courageously say YES to a client.
My friends and family sometimes asks me to do websites for big organizations or business..and I am scared to say YES because of the lack of knowledge..Where do I start/where do I pickup/what is the best thing for me to do? I'm really exited to learn XHTML and CSS,
so please give me a better advise to create website.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check *******
one of my work.

thanks
Gewijzigd op 21/01/2017 11:33:17 door - Ariën -

PHP hulp

PHP hulp

28/03/2024 20:30:47

- Rob -

- Rob -

21/01/2017 09:43:21
Anchor link
Just begin by the start, with HTML. HTML is easy to learn and it's fun to! But don't start with PHP, PHP have many functions. I think that you have to start with learning HTML, than CSS, than JavaScript and at the end PHP.

Don't make websites for big organizations or business yet. For example: You make a login script with PHP for a big organizations with sensetive information like adres, IP, phone number and sombody steal that information with a SQL-Injections. If the SQL-Injection is succesful and he stole the information about that person you get the blame..

Toevoeging op 21/01/2017 09:44:04:

Sorry for my bad English ;-( I'm not so good in English.

- Ariën  -
Beheerder

- Ariën -

21/01/2017 11:32:40
Anchor link
Gesloten na onderzoek op schenden gebruiksvoorwaarden.

Dit topic is gesloten.

Overzicht

Om de gebruiksvriendelijkheid van onze website en diensten te optimaliseren maken wij gebruik van cookies. Deze cookies gebruiken wij voor functionaliteiten, analytische gegevens en marketing doeleinden. U vindt meer informatie in onze privacy statement.