Overzicht Reageren

Sponsored by: Vacatures door Monsterboard

Malick heuvel

malick heuvel

31/10/2007 11:17:00
Quote Anchor link
Als ik naar het tabblad Operations ga zie ik onderin de volgende error:

Error
The additional features for working with linked tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here.

PMA Database ... not OK[ Documentation ]
General relation features Disabled

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string
The name of the database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.

See the Linked-tables infrastructure section in this document to see the benefits of this infrastructure, and for a quick way of creating this database and the needed tables.

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']. For a multi-user installation, set this parameter to the name of your central database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['bookmarktable'] string
Since release 2.2.0 phpMyAdmin allows users to bookmark queries. This can be useful for queries you often run.

To allow the usage of this functionality:
set up pmadb and the linked-tables infrastructure
enter the table name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['bookmarktable']
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['relation'] string

Heeft iemand enig idee waarom phpMyadmin deze Error geeft mijn tabbelen in mijn db zijn allen v.h type InnoDB?
Gewijzigd op 01/01/1970 01:00:00 door Malick heuvel

PHP hulp

PHP hulp

20/04/2024 12:50:42

Joren de Wit

Joren de Wit

31/10/2007 11:27:00
Quote Anchor link
Quote:
If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']
Blijkbaar worden de relaties tussen tabellen van de InnoDB engine opgeslagen in weer andere tabellen.

Overzicht Reageren

Om de gebruiksvriendelijkheid van onze website en diensten te optimaliseren maken wij gebruik van cookies. Deze cookies gebruiken wij voor functionaliteiten, analytische gegevens en marketing doeleinden. U vindt meer informatie in onze privacy statement.